How do I download the eBook?
IMPORTANT: You must use a computer, either a desktop or a laptop to purchase and download the eBook. You can’t download directly to an iPad or iPhone. You’ll be able to sync the eBook to your handheld device after the download is complete, using the instructions below.
- Click on the Buy the eBook Button. You will be re-directed to Paypal where you can pay for the book using your Paypal account or a credit card.
- When you have completed your purchase, click on the orange HomemadePlay button. This will take you back to the HomemadePlay website and your confirmation page. This may take a few seconds.
- When you are back on the Homemade Play website, you’ll see a receipt showing you have paid and the details of your transaction. You will receive an email with a download link shortly afterwards.
- When you receive the email, click the link and save the download to your desktop or wherever you prefer to keep downloads.
How do I get the PDF file on my iPad or iPhone?
First you’ll need to add the PDF to your iTunes library on your computer. Simply drag and drop the PDF into your iTunes Book library.
How to sync a PDF to iBooks on your device:
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in the Devices list on the left in iTunes.
- Click the Books tab in the resulting window.
- Ensure that the Sync Books checkbox is enabled.
- If iTunes is set to only sync selected books, be sure to enable the checkbox next to the PDF you want to sync.
- Click Sync.
Can I buy the eBook as a gift for someone?
Yes! Simply purchase the eBook and when you receive the email, forward that email on to the lucky person with your personalized message. DO NOT click the link on the email though, as this will download the eBook onto your computer.
Can I share the file with others?
Please don’t. Sharing files deprives the author of her rightful royalties. Please send interested readers to this website instead!
What if I still need help?
If you have trouble with syncing the file, please consult the Apple Website.